Canula is a range of cannulated compression screws. The screws are made from titanium alloy which is a stable, tough, inert material with superior biocompatibility making it possible to leave the screw in place in certain situations.
These screws have been designed to treat articular fractures or small bone fractures.
- Threaded end sections have different pitches ensuring progressive reduction of the facture and intrafragmentary compression as the screw is advanced.
- All screws are cannulated allowing accurate positioning over a guide pin.
- Headless screw can be completely countersunk in bones allowing implantation in articular regions or in areas where bone lies directly under skin layer.
- Screw is much smaller than conventional internal fixation screws and can be used even in very small bones.
- Two instrument cases for easy identification.
- Includes single use drill bit.
For more information about this product visit the manufacturer’s website. To place an order or enquire about this product please contact Sovereign Medical Ltd on 01279 816167 or alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org
Sovereign Medical Ltd – Unit 16, M11 Business Link – Parsonage Lane – Stansted, Essex, CM24 8GF