The Spherical Herbert Ulnar Head Prosthesis is used to restore ulnar continuity after failed Sauvé-Kapandji procedures, preventing further painful radioulnar impingement.
The operating technique allows the surgeon to retain and utilize the original arthrodesis of the radioulnar joint for increased stability of the new joint with which the spherical head articulates.
- 3 different types of stems and heads.
- System can be used in cases of a severely shortened ulna.
- Existing arthrodesis left intact.
- Increased stability
- No cement required for anchoring the stem of the prosthesis in the ulna
- Promotes osteointegration.
For more information about this product visit the manufacturer’s website. To place an order or enquire about this product please contact Sovereign Medical Ltd on 01279 816167 or alternatively email email@example.com
Sovereign Medical Ltd – Unit 16, M11 Business Link – Parsonage Lane – Stansted, Essex, CM24 8GF