HBS2 are self-drilling, self-tapping, headless bone screws in “mini” and “midi” dimensions.
They are intended for the management of intraarticular and extraarticular fractures and nonunions of small bones and fractures involving very small bone fragments, as well as for the fixation of small-joint arthrodeses.
- Colour coded instruments for easy identification.
- Single-part instruments with ergonomically shaped silicone handles.
- Closing Sleeve for closing a large fracture gap after reduction.
- Now features a reverse cutting distal thread.
- Different thread lengths.
For more information about this product visit the manufacturer’s website. To place an order or enquire about this product please contact Sovereign Medical Ltd on 01279 816167 or alternatively email email@example.com
Sovereign Medical Ltd – Unit 16, M11 Business Link – Parsonage Lane – Stansted, Essex, CM24 8GF