Hyperpronation of the foot leads to misalignment in the rest of the body that can affect the knee, hips and back, and cause irritation in these areas. HyProCure® seeks to correct this hyperpronation through the use of a stent made of medical-grade titanium that is locked in to the interosseous ligament in the canalis portion of the Sinus Tarsi.
This will lead to the realignment of the Talus on the Calcaneus and the realignment of the rest of the body as well, alleviating any pain caused through the rest of the body as a direct result of the hyperpronation of the foot.
- Threaded portion locks the implant in to the interosseous ligament
- Outer wider diameter prevents the obliteration of the Sinus Tarsi
- Grooved section allows for fibrous tissue in-growth to prevent backing-out of the implant
- Tapered portion abuts the lateral aspect of the Canalis Tarsi for accurate placement
- Cannulated for guide wire insertion for accurate placement within the Sinus Tarsi
For more information about this product visit the manufacturer’s website. To place an order or enquire about this product please contact Sovereign Medical Ltd on 01279 816167 or alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org
Sovereign Medical Ltd – Unit 16, M11 Business Link – Parsonage Lane – Stansted, Essex, CM24 8GF